News

You can stop peeing yourself from sadness, I got back from not interneting.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is being like, reused. Isn't that liberally disturbing?

So, this an old blog, bein re-used. I've matured a lot in these past say, 9 months. A lot things have happened, mainly me realizing I'm an internet troll, and a really bad one. My personality has developed, I found Dwarf Fortress (the best thing to happen, it actually happened before the last blog post, and I found it less than a week before the mega release), started reading MSPA, and a whole bunch of other online media. I developed my political views (whichever party is a means to make healthcare and all that stuff work better, cut out stupid unimportant costs and certain social welfares), and joined bay12, and all that nice stuff. Since then I got a year older, a few hours smarter, and got into better, less crappy media using my laptop to get it (my internet connection where my desktop is located is very, very bad, so I usually latch off of a buddies). So, I guess this is going to be about internet culture and whatever happens in my life then? I could make it work. And ignore all the old posts. I'm leaving those there because I have archive issues, but they are not important at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment